Challenge 7 - A Simply Sweet Sketch

Thursday 18 February 2010
Good Morning
&
Welcome to The Thursday Charisma Cardz Challenge, Week 7!

Your entries this past week were amazing. It seems the general consensus is that very few people like to make "men" cards. With that being said, Tasha's theme was fabulous as it made us get outside our comfort zone. Good Theme Tasha. Thanks to everyone who joined in.

This week the challenge is being set by me, Sally. I have chosen a very simple sketch for a change. This will give you time to reset your Mojo from Valentine's Day to something new as there is no theme. Just a sketch for you to have fun with. Sky is the Limit! Our sponsor this week is All That Scraps.
We offer a little of everything for one stop shopping, including card stock, pattern paper, many stamp companies and great shipping rates. Home of C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps which is my passion, I love to see my drawings come to life on someones card or project.
Home of C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps which is my passion, I love to see my drawings come to life on someones card or project.
Here's the fantastic prize they're offering:

One lucky winner will receive 4 stamps or 1 stamp set.

Here's this week's fab DT Cards................

We are joined by our Feb guest Designer Sandra dry again!!!

Sandra

Vee

Sally

TashaJoanne

Leanne
Kelly

Jan

Allison
Carlyann



Don't forget we have a badge for the Top 3 which will be announced in the morning along with the winner of the challenge.


You have until Wednesday 7.30pm (GMT) to get your project linked up to qualify for the prize draw.


Please post a Direct Link to your project and not to your actual blog via Mr Linky and not in the comments section. (but ya can leave an extra there just incase Mr linky is poorly!)

We all very much look forward to seeing your 'Sketch' creations.

Remember, Just Have FUN!



CHALLENGE CLOSED AT 77 ENTRYS! SEE YOU IN THE MORNING!

10 comments:

  1. Tammy said...:

    Gorgeous cards DT and I love this Sketch!

  1. Yvonne said...:

    Thought I would leave a message here for Carlyann ( could not find on her site where to post a comment).
    Beautiful card hun. Love the Tilda, she is looking so swwet in this colour combo.. such a darling card x

  1. Karen said...:

    What a great sketch and gorgeous cards from the DT. I have posted my card with Mister Linky.

    Karen x

  1. Nancy said...:

    I'm a sketch junkie and just found your wonderful blog.
    Beautiful DT samples.

  1. Monika Reeck said...:

    I love this sketch and all DT cards are fab..thanks for the inspiration..here is my card, hope you see it in my Blog ....hugs, Monika

    http://creativewithmonika.blogspot.com/2010/02/vacation-in-green.html

  1. Suzi Mac said...:

    Great Sketch and beautiful work from the DT.
    Hugs Suzi x

  1. Love all the cards.. Thanks for a great challenge again.

  1. Cor* said...:

    I love this sketch! Thanks for the chance to participate!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Oh wow!! Such inspiring creations from the DT!! I just loved working with this sketch!! Thanks for the fun! :) Mine's with Mister Linky!

  1. Unknown said...:

    i love this sketch! it was so inspiring!! thanks so much and your DT samples are all stunning as usual!!!

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx